Michelle and I frolicked in the Musee d’Art Moderne et d’Art Contemporain in Nice today. We so prefer museums where they let you take photos (no flash, bien sur), and this one was perfect for it, because they had a huge exhibit by Michelangelo Pistoletto, who worked with mirrors. Mirros + Michelle + Jordan = Crazy Delicious.
If the slideshow below isn’t working, try clicking on the title of this blog post, which will load just this post in a new window. I think IE / Firefox bog down when they try to load all the slideshows in all the posts…
Quick guide to the pictures:
- Michelle’s awesome lunch: Pistou, a kind of white bean minestrone. Super yum.
- Michelle in front of the famous "LOVE" painting by Robert Indiana
- blah blah blah
- The blue dress is made entirely of the bottoms of plastic bottles tied together with used plastic bags
- The red Venus is made of fake fingernail samples
- The last 10 or so photos are by Michelangelo Pistoletto, painted on mirrors. Michelle and I played
Oh, and check it out. Who’s got a green wall? The hostel we’re staying does!
We fly to Barcelona tomorrow. Au revoir, France, hola Spain!